We care deeply about the health and well-being of our participants, staff and community. We understand that times like these can bring up anxiety and we want to share with you what measures are being taken to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. Working closely with the venues where we teach, and following the guidance of the CDC, during your weekend with us you can expect:
- Social distancing protocols throughout the venue, including the seminar space
- Hand sanitizers in the seminar room, dining area, and your lodging
- Increased cleaning schedule of all door handles and bathroom fixtures
- Staff and venue guests washing their hands regularly, and not reusing dishware during meals
- Encouragement to staff and participants to stay home if presenting any symptoms
If you have any questions or concerns, please Contact Us.
For helpful information on COVID-19, here is a source provided by the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html